Positions: Mobile and Web apps software development / UI – UX design / Communications interns
Create a positive impact in the world by helping build a personalized, engaging and research-backed learning app for scaling early English literacy!
Join a passionate team developing mobile apps and web content for immersive English learning for kids worldwide. Responsibilities for the development track interns include software development for GLEN World’s mobile and web apps. Play a key role in the entire product development cycle, from concept and design all the way to development, QA testing and release.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Track 2 (Software development with backend emphasis): Expertise in back-end technologies, content management systems (CMS), generation of web flows for user interaction and account management. Prior experience with Google Firebase and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Track 3 (UI / UX design): Expertise in user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX) design for mobile apps. Experience in UI/UX design for children’s learning and games apps is a great plus. Familiarity with UI/UX design tools such as Figma, Balsamic, etc.
- Track 4 (Social media / communications): We are also looking for a communications and social media intern to help with our website, social media presence, outreach efforts and communications.
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining apps and websites with extensive multimedia content including audio/video/gaming content is a plus.
- Interested software developers with full stack development experience are especially encouraged to reach out!
- Strong appreciation for apps/website design aesthetics, simplicity, accessibility and ease of use, code browser compatibility while also ensuring security and robustness.
- Passion for exciting high-impact work for bringing a positive change in the world; excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills; accustomed to working in multi-disciplinary groups.
Interested? Please send us your CV!