Positions: App development / Web development / Communications interns
Create a positive impact in the world by helping build a digital platform for scaling early English literacy!
Join a passionate team developing mobile apps and web content for immersive English learning for kids worldwide. Responsibilities for the development track interns include software development for GLEN World mobile apps, website front-end and back-end. Play a key role in the entire design cycle, from concept all the way to development, QA
testing and release.
Preferred skills and experience:
AngularJS, and Cordova.
● Track 2 (Backend emphasis): Expertise in back-end technologies, content management systems (CMS), generation of web flows for user interaction and account management. Prior experience with Drupal and Amazon Web Services
(AWS) is a plus.
● Track 3 (Social media / communications): We are also looking for a communications and social media intern to help with our website, social media presence and communications.
● Prior experience in developing and maintaining apps and websites with extensive multimedia content including audio/video/gaming content is a plus.
● Strong appreciation for apps/website design aesthetics, simplicity, accessibility and ease of use, code browser compatibility while also ensuring security and robustness.
● Passion for exciting high-impact work for bringing a positive change in the world; excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills; accustomed to working in multi-disciplinary groups.
Interested? Please send us your CV!